The Tropical Collection



Introducing the tropical collection.  Every week from April 7th to June 23rd BohoBebop will release clothing, accessories, structures, decorations, and hairstyles based on a tropical theme.  This is my first time releasing some of these items and I am very excited to share them with you.  I am a bit of a perfectionist and truth be told I had most of these items done and ready to release last year.  Finally I feel like I can release them.
Here is a preview of whats to come:

Tropical Slats Build Kit
Vintage Tropical Style Swimsuits for men and women
Ferns and Vines Set (full perm)
Vintage Bahama Outfit (working both male and female versions)
Antigua Hair (female loose curls with removable scarf accessory)
Hanging Garden (hanging potted plants)
Barbados Hair (female braided ponytail)
Tropical Style Pillows and Poufs
Beaded Earrings (Catwa Freebie)
Pavilion Seating Set (furniture freebie)
Maui Teeny Camper (Gacha or Buy)
Lanai Bedroom Set

By mid June I plan to announce my next theme.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment